Sunday, August 14, 2011

DIY #5

Hey guys, I'm back! Sorry I've been gone for a while, we had some visitors staying with us. Anyway, my friend and I made a ton of DIY to share with you! This one is a pompom necklace, sounds cheesy but it's totally cute.

Supplies:
-2 feet of pompom trim
-2 feet of chain
-5 feet of nylon cord
- 40-60 jump rings
-Needlenose pliers





1.) Tape the pompom cord and chain to a flat surface.

2.) Start attaching jump rings to the cord and chain. Before closing the jump rings again, string the nylon cord through the ring.

3.) Repeat step 2 until the pompom cord and chain is fully connected. Pull the cord until it's correctly placed in the middle.

Then tie the cord in a bow and wear! Isn't that so easy? I have a feeling I'm going to be making myself a ton of these!


xoxoxox
Mia


No comments:

Post a Comment