Sunday, August 14, 2011

Next Target collaboration....

Hey everyone!!! I have something very exciting to tell you. I'm a little late to do so, therefore, you might already know this, but I'm going to tell you anyway. TARGET IS DOING A COLLABORATION WITH MISSONI!!!!!!!! You don't even know how excited I am. It comes to stores September 13 with over 400 items. These include; womens clothing, kids clothing, babies clothing, bathing suits, tights and socks, mens ties, shoes, bags, suitcases, cosmetic cases, scarves, gloves, hats, blankets, pillows, rugs, kitchen ware, patio furniture, towels, shower curtains, electronic cases and a bicycle! The items are at Target prices, so the quality won't be top notch, but I will definitely be picking up some stuff. (: I'm going to put in some pictures to torture you guys even more, but don't worry to make it up to you, when were both fighting over a sweater dress, I'll let you have it (: See you at Target!
xoxoxo
Mia









No comments:

Post a Comment