Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Coral Lips

Hey everyone! This spring, coral lips are super in. Which is good and bad. I love coral lipstick, I think it's sooooo pretty especially on dark skin, but girls my age don't really wear lipstick so I thought I'd share my version of coral lips for our age.


I use Chanel Glossimer Lip Gloss in Lollipop. But don't use too much of this color because it will be REALLY bright. So what I do is, use the wand to put a couple little dots on the top and bottom lip, than rub it around with my finger. 


Then I add a coat of Lancome Juicy Tubes Jelly in Daiquiri to add shine. This keeps the look from looking less like lipstick, and more like lip gloss. I hope this look works for you as well as it works for me!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Mia <3



No comments:

Post a Comment