Friday, November 12, 2010

Christian Dior; a groomsman

Hey Everyone!!! A couple people from my mom's side of the family were in town, including my uncle. And we were out to dinner, all telling stories and whatnot, when my uncle was talking about how he went to this wedding in the south of France. And guess where it was? In Christian Dior's estate! Obviously he doesn't live there anymore because he's dead. But after he died, a couple bought his mansion, and now they rent it out for weddings! How cool is that? And the guests even stay there! My uncle slept in a room Christian Dior walked in! And of course he doesn't call me as soon as he found out, I learn as he's making conversation at the dinner table! Anyway, I've decided that's where I'm going to have my wedding. You all  have witnessed my decision. I'll talk to you later, I'm going to go research this place! Haha :-)
XOXO,
Passion4Fashion <3

No comments:

Post a Comment