Monday, November 1, 2010

Project Runway Finale!

Hey Everyone! So the season finale of Project Runway Season 8 was the other night, and guess who won. GRETCHEN! :-( If you read my earlier blog about finding the next Christian Siriano, the runner-up Mondo was so close! Except he doesn't say fierce, of course. Haha :-). But his collection was impeccable, he mixes crazy patterns with color... It was... it was.... FIERCE! That's the perfect world to describe it. I was in love with this little, plaid, cocktail dress, if I had the money I would pay anything for it! Haha. But, of course Mondo doesn't win, Gretchen does. I mean her collection was okay, but it should not have won. It was boho meets Rachel Zoe, Stella McCartney. A lot of african/animal prints that she mixed together, and was great runway wise, but I wouldn't have worn it. Also, she wasn't very nice. She had a big ego after she won the first two challenges and after that it went down hill. I respect her as a designer, but she shouldn't have won. Anyway, Andy came in third, and I thought his collection was good, but it wasn't up to standards looking at his past work on the show. I added a few pictures of Mondo and Gretchen's collections. I'll talk to you later!
XOXO,
Passion4Fashion <3




Mondo
Gretchen
Gretchen
Mondo




Mondo




Gretchen

Mondo

No comments:

Post a Comment