Saturday, October 9, 2010

Cocktail Rings

Cocktail Rings. My new obsession. I don't even really remember how I got into them. I think it might have been because Forever 21 always has a ton of them. I'm not really sure. Anyway, I think they're a great accessory to finish off a look. They help pull your outfit together by adding the shine factor. There are 4 things I look for when putting together an ensemble. #1 Color. #2 Texture. #3 Pattern. #4 Shine. And cocktail rings are a great shine piece. I also think that they're a good way to show your personal style. For example you might not like the same ring as your friend, and that's because you have different styles. I haven't yet built my ring collection very much, but I photographed a few that I have for you, to give you an idea of what i'm talking about. Talk to you later!
XOXO,
Passion4Fashion <3
Forever 21 Cocktail Ring
J. Crew Cocktail Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment