Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Leopard Print

Hey everyone! So today I decided to talk about the new trend leopard print, because I just got a cute pair of leopard flats! So I was in the mood. Anyway, leopard print is a great way to add pattern and texture to an outfit. I've mentioned before The Four Rules of Fashion: #1 Color #2 Pattern #3 Texture #4 Shine. I try to incorporate these four things into all of my outfits everyday. And leopard print is definitely pattern, and sometimes if it's a real or faux pelt, it will have the texture of the hair. I said earlier that I got a pair of leopard flats, but they sell leopard everything. From sweaters to bags to leggings to dresses. You name it. Here's a few items I've seen in leopard and loved, including my new flats that I'm so excited about. One of the reasons I love them so much is that they're comfortable! I have found very few flats in my day that are comfortable, but these are one of them! They're all from Juicy Couture, they really embraced this trend! I'll talk to you later! 
XOXO,
Passion4Fashion <3


My Flats!

No comments:

Post a Comment