Sunday, October 10, 2010

Rompers

 Rompers. My other new obsession. I have acquired only one so far, but I'm determined to buy some more. I think they make great school outfits because they're like dresses, you don't have to find a match. But I think they're even better then dresses (for school) because it's still the easiness factor without the fanciness. I wear dresses to school probably more then the next girl, but sometimes you want more of a playful look, and I think rompers are a great way to do that. I'm truly sad though because it's starting to get cold, and rompers are more of a summer thing. You can't really wear them in the winter. There are pant rompers but they do not look good on shorties haha. I was going to put a picture of my romper up but I broke my camera so I had to get a new cheapy one and it takes horrible pictures sooooo. I'll just tell you about it. It's hot pink, terry cloth, short-sleeved. It has a zipper going down the front, and it had little cargo pockets, and gold accents. That's the best I can describe it, so I'll see you later!
XOXO,
Passion4Fashion <3

No comments:

Post a Comment