Saturday, October 23, 2010

Crimped Hair

Wide Toothed Comb
Curling Mousse
Smoothing Gel
Hey everyone! Again, sorry I haven't been posting regularly, I'll try to post more often. Anyway, I decided I'm going to tell everyone my biggest hair secret. Haha, actually it's not all that secretive but I'm going to give you the details of how I crimp my hair. If you've ever tried to crimp your hair with a crimping iron before, you know it's hard to get really defined "crimps," I guess we'll call them. Especially without using a whole bottle of hair spray to keep them in all day. So I came up the the idea of no-heat crimping. You take a shower within about an hour before you go to sleep. Then I add a smoothing gel, I guess you could call it. It's by Pantene, it's called Pantene Pro-V Style Smooth Serum. Then I finger scrunch in some curling mouse. It's also by Pantene, it's called Pantene Pro-V Style Curls Mousse. Brush your hair with a wide toothed comb into two sections of hair (I have a picture of mine at the bottom.) And divide each half into three smaller sections. If you have side bangs, they have their own section. And then braid each section. I have thin hair, so I probably would use less braids then someone with really thick hair. So experiment, and remember the smaller the braids the smaller the crimps. Go to sleep in the braids, and when you wake up in the morning take them out. You will have effortless crimped hair, and get so many complements you won't remember all of them. Haha I hope you try my little secret! I'll talk to you later!
XOXO,
Passion4Fashion <3

No comments:

Post a Comment