Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Headbands

Hey everyone! So one of my favorite trends going around right now is headbands. You know, the ones with the big flowers on them or whatever. I. Love. Them. So. Much. I bought a hot pink, big flower, one from J. Crew and I love it. It's a great way to add a pop of color! I've also collected a few others from Forever 21 and whatever. So I was wearing my J. Crew headband to school, and my friend Liza says "You could totally make that." I sew and fashion design. So we had a little contest who ever got around to making a flower headband first would win. Well, I won! So now I make these flower headbands! There just made from felt, it's super easy. So after that I started playing around with other materials and  I made a few other headbands. I thought I'd show them to you, and maybe inspire you to have a little race thing your friends! By the way, Liza, you have failed to complete the race! (She still hasn't made her headband.) So I added some pictures of the headbands I've obtained and some I've made. Hopefully it'll inspire you to go make or buy one of the hottest trend right now. I'll talk to you later!

XOXO,
Passion4Fashion <3

One of the ones I made!


Forever 21



J. Crew, Sorry it's such a bad pic!

Forever 21

Forever 21

Nordstroms


Winner of the race!


One of the ones I made!

No comments:

Post a Comment